29' 1985 Airstream Sovereign.
In 2019 we bought and substantially renovated a rare 29' 1985 Sovereign beauty. Renovation photographs can be provided.
- Airhead Compost Toilet (in my opinion, this was the BEST addition to the airstream remodel).
- Vinyl flooring
- Butcher block, modern fixtures, and ceramic sinks in the kitchen and bathroom
- Interior paint
- AGM Lithium Batteries
- King size rear end mattress with plenty of storage underneath
- LED lighting
- (2) Two Fan-tastic Fans
NEW (what you don't see) STRUCTURE
- All new AdvanTech subfloor board
- Interior Insulation
- Progressive International Converter/Charger
- Sika sealant the exterior seams and perimeter windows
- Metal frame surface corrosion cleaned and coated with corrosion inhibitor coating
- Substantial metal belly pan replaced
- Propane water heater
-Dexter dual axles. In addition to the Dexter axles, we purchased Centramatic Tire Balancer and Airstream Axle Shock.
- Wheels and Tires
ALL MODIFICATIONS WERE COMPLETED IN 2019
What is keeping this Airstream from being a complete remodel is the exterior is not polished to a mirror finish and the small window adjacent to the front door entry is cracked. The window does not leak and is a fix that can be completed later on and we received one quote at $700.