This trailer recently had a tree fall on the driver-side front window causing damage to the front upper end cap, the lower aluminum panel, shattering the curved window and interior sill. There is minimal damage to the interior. And no damage to any other part of the trailer. New parts are available through Airsteam. This would be a great project for someone who has the time and skills. I want to sell it ‘as is’. My goal in selling is to keep it out of the salvage yard where it most likely will incur further damage from neglect.
The trailer was partially restored around 2003. The exterior was painted at that time. New Dexter axels and springs were installed. A custom built pine and cherry kitchen cabinet and formica countertop was installed. The front dinette was removed opening up the living area and cherry wainscoting was added with a mahogany drop down tabletop. The fresh water tank was relocated under the kitchen cabinet. There is a 12 volt water pump but the water heater will have to be replaced as it has a pinhole in it. The original floors were replaced with hardwood maple. There are both black water and gray water tanks. 2 aluminum 30lb. propane tanks. This is the model that has twin beds mid-section. No updates to the bedroom. The bathroom is original but the plastic sink, toilet and shower have been painted with a water durable paint. Toilet seat needs to be replaced. All tambours on every storage compartment are fully functional and in excellent condition.
New additions since 2009:
• 2 burner Suburban cooktop (2009)
• Replaced dump tank valves (2010)
• Olympian Wave 6 catalytic propane heater replaced the original furnace (2015)
• New brakes and tires (2016) very little wear on them since then.
• Norcold 1.7cu.ft. 3-way fridge replaced the all electric fridge (2016)
• Replaced foot pedal mechanism on toilet (2017)
• Microwave (2018)
• Dometic Brisk II air conditioner (2019)
• New LP regulator and hoses (2020)