1974 31' Airstream Sovereign. Sleeps 4. 1/2 ton towable
We have decided to sell our Airstream so we can purchase a toy hauler for our side by side.
We have put in a ton of restoring it and love it dearly. It is great sound trailer. Located just South of Ft. Worth
Texas title in hand.
- New Electric Converter 60AMP w/Chg wizard
- Duct work repaired
- New Aluminum Wheels
- New brakes and magnets
- New Chassis Shock Absorbers Gabriel RPL 400008
- Tested plumbing and repaired
- Repair & Rivet Rail Rub trim all around trailer
- Replace Filler Hose to fresh water Tank, mount water pumps
- Replace rear ceiling vent cover and other vent gaskets. removed old chalking and resealed around windows and most seams
- Replaced LP Regulator and pigtail Hoses and Test for Leaks
- repaired, remounted and sealed tail lights
- Packed bearings
- Checked A/C and cleaned evaporator
- Filled and checked both holding tank and fresh water tank. Cleared drain on Fresh and repaired black holding tank.
- replaced some of the kitchen cabinets and counter top.
- brand new Frigidaire mini refrigerator
- new Airstream curtains
- new Gas two burner cooktop
- located and sealed any leaks, replaced any subflooring with soft spots.
- Gas Hot water heater works well.
- Gas furnace (replaced in 2007) works well.
- Brand new couch that converts into a Queen sized bed
- 2 new twin Tuft and Needle mattress. These have only been slept on for 4 nights.
- Brand new Luxury Vinyl plank flooring (extra planks included)
- Brand new Laveo Dry flush toliet - battery operated. BEST THING EVER! Never have to deal with dump stations or composting.
- Comes with 2 aluminum propane tanks
- comes with 12v electric jack
- comes with weight distribution kit and sway bars
- all lights replaced with LED lights
- All outside, inside lights and plugs work
The shower valve is stuck. It will need to be pulled out with puller and replaced. Should not be hard or expensive to fix.
The awning has all of the pieces and the arms work great. We have actually never opened it up all of the way. It appears that the awning material needs to be reattached to the hardware. We just never got around to it or need to.
The outside shell has not been polished. It does have some Oxidation, some small hail dents, as well as a few dents and dings. Common for what you will find with this age Airstream.
Still needs some floor trim installed.
Does not come with a battery
Cash only. Also must be willing to accompanying us to the bank to verify funds.