This trailer has been in my family since new. My parents purchased this trailer new and were very active in the Wally Byam Caravan Club International, which my father serving as the local chapter president for a year. When they decided to upgrade to a new Airstream in 2016, I decided to upgrade from my 2004 Airstream 28' Safari to this trailer. I have used and maintained this trailer as if I never wanted to sell it. Numerous upgrades and repairs were performed to this trailer within the last year because my family fully intended to camp in it extensively. My sons and I recently took it to Colorado for a 2 week adventure, which it performed well. During this trip, we were able to sort out all of the remaining issues that one might encounter when going on an extended trip. However, it is with a heavy heart and due to life changes that we no longer feel like we can enjoy this camper to its fullest potential. I hope the next owner will enjoy it as much as I have.
Fully sorted and READY TO CAMP with everything you will need to get started. Most work on this trailer was performed by Bob Jones RV Repair, which is an independent Airstream certified service center that specializes in Airstream service and repair. This trailer is not perfect, but it is fully sorted and has been well loved since new. I do know the complete history since new, which I am willing to share with interested buyers. Also, complete listing of recent service and repair receipts will be provided to serious buyers. Free and clear Texas Title in hand.
UPDATE 8/20/2021: New Houghton Air Conditioner installed by Bob Jones RV in Houston, TX.
• 28' Rear Bedroom with Queen Bed
• Recently New Dexter Axles and Brakes lt; 2,500 miles
• Recent Michelin XPS Rib 225 75 16 Tires lt; 2,500 miles on 4, 0 miles on spare
• Black Tank Flush Nozzles Recently Serviced for Optimal Performance
• Recent Resealing and Seal Tech Pressure Leak Test Performed
• Body Work on Door Recently Performed Recurved to correctly fit contour of trailer and seal properly. This is due to years of use, but fits better now than when trailer was new.
• Exterior Range Vent Replaced with Upgraded Metal Unit
• New Upgraded TV Mount Installed
• New LG 32" Smart TV
• Propane Tanks Recertified and Filled August 2021
• New AGM Deep Cycle Batteries April 2021
• New Inteli Power 9200 Series 60 Amp Converter Spare Inteli Power Converted Included. Replaced on my last trip, but determined that old converter was not bad.
• Replaced several breakers since last trip.
• Non Smoking Owners Since New
Since I am getting out of the RV hobby for the foreseeable future, I am offering everything with the trailer that we collected over the years. This covers everything from the hitch, to shore power cords, down to bedding and even plates and silverware. I am still compiling a list of extras I will update my post when this is complete but here are some examples of the extras that are included.
• 10,000 lb Equalizer Hitch
• Rock Tamer Mud Flaps
• New Camco 30 amp Surge Protector
• New Camco 30 amp Shore Power Cord
• Extra 30 amp Extension Cords
• Several Hoses for Drinking Water Only
• Several Hoses for Non Drinking Water
• New Sewer Hoses and Attachments
• Leveling Blocks 3 sets
• Wheel Chocks multiple sets
• 2 Zip Dee Chairs
• 3 Aquatainers 6 gallon one cap set up for easy filling of fresh water tank.
• Numerous Other Extras Listing to be updated with complete list soon.