Link Below to Photos and Videos
Hey There! This is our 1958 Flying Cloud that has recently been renovated!
Here are some stats!
Sleep Capacity: 4 Comfortably
Length: 19 ft (22.5 ft total length)
Weight: 2270 dry weight (don’t know fully loaded)
Brand New Things:
- Dometic Brisk Air 2 A/C Unit (13,500 BTU)
- Frigidaire 110v Fridge/Freezer Combo
- Renogy 100 Watt Solar Panel
- 100 Amp Hour AGM gel Battery
- New 12v System including usb plugs, lights and water pump
- Upgraded Plumbing system - combined PEX and copper with 3.5 GPM shurflo water pump
- Vinyl Plank Flooring throughout
- Soap stone kitchen sink
- 3 burner propane stove
- Custom built dinette with swivel style herringbone table
- Skylight in front of trailer
- Camplux Water Heater
- Dual Propane Tank Regulator
All about it:
We bought this trailer as a flip opportunity and gutted it completely. Previous to our ownership it has sat in Modesto, CA (Very Dry) It’s entire life and went from one owner to a friend of that owner (the people we bought from) a few years ago where it also sat in Modesto. This trailer is ready to roll sleeping 4 comfortably. There is a 25 gallon fresh water tank but trailers this old did not come with a black/grey water tank so you either hook up to a portable tank (we have a brand new one if you’d like to purchase it) or you can hook directly up to a sewage line. This is the perfect trailer for a guest house, or to take on an adventure. Please reach out with any questions, there is a link below for a walk through of the whole trailer.