I have a Classic 1952 Silver Streak Clipper for sale due to pandemic financial stress.
I bought it a few years back with the intention of turning it into a backyard guest suite. I never intended to travel with it and never have.
With this goal in mind, I have the following done to it:
- painted interior with white Zolatone,
- installed hardwood floors,
- replaced the oval windows with new Lexan,
- replaced all gaskets in all windows and door,
- replaced the subfloor at both ends with marine-grade plywood, and
- replaced panels in the underbelly where it had some openings.
- Also, had it polished see pics but it has now sat in our driveway for a while and it needs a wash and touch-up.
It is a blank canvas for any creative spirit. It can be brought back to interior specs or turned into a fantastic modern backyard suite or office.
I have the original wall and end cabinets painted in the same Zolatone though they are not installed.
The trailer is currently being used as a home office and study space. (see pics with desk)
Thank you for reading.